RESOLAB Third Annual Coordination Meeting
Since its launching in December 2007, the RESOLAB never ceased to work for the capacity building of the 23 national veterinary laboratories of Western Africa and Central Africa. Today, more than ever, the issue of national funding of most of these laboratories is not still solved and the RESOLAB to better discharge its functions must address critical issues related to its management structure and institutional arrangement, its ownership by Member States and their regional organizations and its technical program by defining and adopting a realistic roadmap and clear for its future.
FAO and its partners at the Regional Animal Health Centre of Bamako (OIE, AU-IBAR) invite you to 3rd Annual Coordination Meeting of RESOLAB to be held in Bamako from November 30th to December 4th 2009, to assess the progress achieved and set targets for the future.
In the same section
- A technical partnership between FAO and SYNBIOTICS
- First case of AIV in Ivory Coast
- Laboratory Workshop at Dakar
- Report and recommandations of RESOLAB third annual coordination meeting
- RESOLAB’s 2009 WORKPLAN
- WORKSHOP ON DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY QUALITY ASSURANCE
- RESOLAB MAIN ACTIVITIES PLANNED FOR 2009