First case of AIV in Ivory Coast
Full detection of avian influenza virus in an African laboratory.
Avian influenza is endemic in Ivory Coast and in West African countries, particularly in free-range poultry farms.
Surveillance has ensured that outbreaks have been contained in the infected flocks. No human case was detected in Ivory Coast.
Read the Article below:
In the same section
- A technical partnership between FAO and SYNBIOTICS
- Laboratory Workshop at Dakar
- Report and recommandations of RESOLAB third annual coordination meeting
- RESOLAB Third Annual Coordination Meeting
- RESOLAB’s 2009 WORKPLAN
- WORKSHOP ON DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY QUALITY ASSURANCE
- RESOLAB MAIN ACTIVITIES PLANNED FOR 2009